The Congregational United Church extends an extravagant welcome to members, friends, and the entire community as we offer a vast array of special events. Join us in this smorgasbord of “happenings” and bookmark this page as special events are always being added.
WORSHIP SCHEDULE - Join us at 10:30 a.m.for inspirational services of worship. For information call the church office at 941-637-8443.
WEEKLY UPDATES are available via email. Contact the church office if you wish to be added to our email listing.
In addition to various special events we offer during the year, we extend a warm and friendly welcome to everyone. The listing below reflects "happenings" in our church, which offer faith, fellowship, and fun. Everyone is welcome!
SOCIAL GROUPS - for information call the church office at 941-637-8443
- Ladies Book Talk Tea - monthly Reading for Renewal book discussion
- Ladies Lunch Out - monthly lunch at a local restaurant
- Men's Tuesday Morning Breakfast - a weekly event of fellowship
- Senior Singles Dinner Out - a monthly fellowship at a local restaurant
WORSHIP GROUPS - for information call the church office at 941-637-8443
- Adult Choir - sings at worship from October through Easter
- Bell Choir - a seasonal group that plays in worship between February and Easter
- Kid Zone - our weekly gathering of young people for faith learning. The children begin Sunday in worship with adults, share in a special time and then leave for their own learning.
AA - 12 STEP GROUPS - (community-based groups that use our facilities throughout the week)
- Eye Openers
- At Awaking
- Peace River AA
- Came to Believe AA
- FAA - Food Addicts Anonymous
Call the church office for information about any of the groups listed above. Phone: 941-637-8443.
CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS - revisions have been approved by the congregation. You may read the narrative by clicking here.
No matter who you are,
Or where you are on life's journey,
You are welcome here!